Senior Tax Consultant
“Fast-growing exciting environment! We have a burning desire to help our clients stop overpaying their taxes and start achieving their dreams.” Cutting Edge Non-Traditional Tax firm is seeking a Full-Time EXPERIENCED Senior Tax Consultant.
- Preparing tax returns for individuals and businesses including corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and others.
- Reviewing clients’taxsituations and offering advice on tax planning opportunities.
- Consulting with clients on tax law changes that may affect them.
- Calculating and preparing tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Communicating with clients and providing information about their tax obligations and account balances.
- Coordinating with other members of the team to ensure that all tax requirements are met.
- Researching tax code provisions and court rulings to provide advice on complex tax issues.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- CPA or EA license is an added advantage.
- 5+ years prior experience in US Tax.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below