Information We Collect
To fulfill our purposes, we may need to collect and keep some personal data from you. Our website store different personal data which consists of the following:
- Your basic personal details such as name, residence address, email address, telephone number, age, and gender;
- Your business details such as business name, business address, email address, business telephone number, and year established;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, location, internet service provider (ISP), and cookies or HTTP cookies and other similar technologies; and
- Your login and logout time, including the website you visited before visiting our website; and
- The type of data or content you view on our website.
How We Use and Store Data
Any kinds of personal and/or confidential information submitted or collected through https://www.agfintax.com shall be shared, disclosed, and/or used only for:
- Improvement of products and/or services provided;
- Customization of the website for efficient and effective usage;
- Storage and records of the management;
- Contract information for marketing and promotional purposes; and
- Method of contact and/or communication between the management, its clients, subscribers, and users, and relevant third parties associated with such website users aforementioned.
We will only retain personal information and/or data within the necessary period to achieve the purpose set out in this Policy and will ensure that such retention is allowed by law.
Your data may be transferred to another location, not under the jurisdiction of your state, province, and country. Some data protection legislation and regulations may vary from your location. By signing up from our website, you consent to the transfer of such information subject to any existing laws.
We ensure and manifest our commitment to ensuring the security of the uploaded information by its clients and end-users. However, we may disclose your personal information as may be required by law or as necessary to fulfill our purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights
To comply with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), GDPR, and other applicable privacy rules and laws, AG FinTax ensures that you have the right to exercise the following rights about your personal data:
- Right of access to personal data and to ask for copies – You have the right to request access to your personaldata from us and get copies for your personal use. Service fees may apply when requesting copies.
- Right to rectification of errors – You have the right to review your stored personal data and correct any errors for more accurate information.
- Right to object to marketing – If you’re uncomfortable with us using your data for marketing, you may opt out of receiving marketing communications from our website.
- Right to complain to authorities – You have the right to report any breach of your privacy rights to relevant authorities.
- Right to deletion – You are entitled to request for the deletion of your personal data from our website subject to any applicable rules, regulations, and policies.
- Right to withdraw consent – if you do not agree with the use of your personal data, you may request to withdraw your consent.
If you decide to exercise any of these rights, we encourage you to contact us immediately. We will respond to your request within twenty-four (24) to seventy-two (72) hours, or as soon as we can. You can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us: 425-395-4318
Or write to us:
18515 42nd Ave SE,
Bothell, WA 98012
How to Contact Us
You are also protected by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and other relevant federal and state data protection legislation against any deceptive practices and breaches of federal privacy and data protection regulations.