Experience and Education Requirements
- CA / CPA / MBA.
- Strong communication skills.
- 10 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis: Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance
Analysis and MIS reporting.
- Ability to interact with business heads.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong MS – Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent MS-Excel skills such as Pivot Tables, Look-up Functions, Filtering, Conditional Formatting, Macros etc.
- Overall health assessment of your accounting and finance department.
- Unbiased suggestions on improvements.
- System optimization.
- Prepare Variance & Trend Analysis for P&L and Balance Sheet and suggest suitable
- Prepare Financial models for specific projects.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Maintain cost budgets and forecasts.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as requested by the management.
- Preparation of Presentations – Monthly / Quarterly.
- Scenario Planning.
- Establish Policies and Procedures.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below