The client services coordinator serves as a middleman between an organization and their clients. They ensure that information and communication from one end reaches the other, and vice versa.
- Working closely with delivery managers to align with the demands and upcoming needs.
- Understanding Business forecast/ needs & planning Talent Needs.
- Timely fulfillments of open demands (Internal mobilization / work with TA for fulfilment)
- Planning Talent movements internally, Role Progressions internally, track rampups and ramp- downs and facilitate associate movement across account / vertical.
- Track and drive Utilization of the team.
- Driving Talent Management initiatives.
- Bench Management, Upskilling / Cross Skilling bench talents for deployment.
- Business Leaders Connects, governance on various parameters.
- MIS & Reports related to Talent Management/ Workflow Management.
- Correspond with the team in the US and have status check of the projects done by the team there.
- Follow up with the assigned resource if any client wants to have a talk on phone and ensure the tracker is updated by the resource about the discussed points.
- Ready to work long hours during tax busy season.
- Maintain team’s skillset matrix and update whenever a new skill is acquired.
- Ensure backup is identified before a resource is taken off from the project and communicated with the team management.
- Confirm the resource is communicating the project status before going on any planned absence and thus avoid any surprises.
- Develop techniques to track the client details, create an account in TD, ensure initial automated communications are sent to client, the resources are assigned and monitor the project progression until the submission.
- Manage the support mailbox and messages on business groups. Flag the emails/messages and make sure they are addressed by the team.
- Should be a graduate. Having MBA or similar is a plus.
- Should be good in MS Office applications.
- Willing to learn and work on tax applications like Tax Drake and Tax Dome etc.
- Having Project management and people management skills is a must.
- Having knowledge of implementing quality control tools is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on terms related to US Taxation and filing.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below