The Bookkeeper is responsible for all day-to-day accounting functions for this office, including basic payroll. You will negotiate vendor contracts for best pricing (cleaning crew, office equipment repairs techs, etc.). Review sales contracts to determine accurate pricing quotes, available materials, etc. Create invoices, collect payment instalments from team or client, and generate weekly reporting. Review and approve expense reports. All account receivable and account payable duties. Some front end “soft” collections
We are HYPER dedicated to serving our clients and provide as much value as we can, and if you’re ready to change the lives of small business owners, THIS is the role for you.
This is a remote or in-office role so you will have a high level of autonomy to crush your goals. We have very clear expectations so you will know where you always stan
- Accounting & Finance Team Management
- Managing multiple clients / multiple resources
- Develop and streamline accounting and FP & A processes and internal controls.
- Consolidate financial statements.
- Ownership of client audit
- Present financial performance of the company to the board
- Provide suggestions / ideas for cost reduction / efficiency gains.
- Architecting Financial models
- Overall health assessment of your accounting and finance department
- Unbiased suggestions on improvements
- System optimization
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Excellent Communication skills
- 5 – 7 years of strong experience in managing accounting & finance teams
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP / US GAAP
- Excellent MS – Excel skills
- Sound business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven mentorship capabilities.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below