Chief Financial Officer
You’re helping us set a new standard of excellence and delivery in the accounting industry – every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, challenging and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning. We believe in work-life HARMONY.
- Managing the financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Providing sound financial support and insights to make critical business decisions
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
- Be accountable for our financial forecasting, financial information, and
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organisation and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organisation is compliant with accounting standards
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions & Commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce cost
- Advanced Excel and financial reporting software
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Confident to present results to client.
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
- Good over the Phone/ Virtual meetings
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Well-equipped in accounting, tax, and finance jargon
- Exceptional time management skills
- Open to growing rapidly
- Well organized
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelors/master’s in commerce, Accounting, Professional qualification is a plus.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below