US Accounts Manager
Why Work at AG Fintax?
Not Your Typical Accounting/Tax Firm – Why choose us? What makes us different?
At our firm, you aren’t just a number, you will directly impact the company’s growth and success! You will have the chance to learn and understand multiple areas of the firm, and also have the ability to grow
- Bookkeeping services for multiple clients including bank deposits, reconciling monthly credit card, bank, and investment statements
• Prepare and file sales tax and payroll tax returns
• Assist with month-end close process
• Prepare and post journal entries
• Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and
loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Assist with audits as needed
• Assist with year-end close process
• Provide financial reports as needed
• Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
• Match purchase orders with invoices
• Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis
• Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
• Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
• Reconcile/maintain/input data from various bank accounts and credit
• Able to do general ledger entries
• Post transfers from various account
- 7 years of US Accounting experience is a must.
- Should be from Staffing industry.
- Should have the ability to manage a team.
- US Payroll experience is a must.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below